My family of 5

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Enough is Enough!

Just when I think I couldn't get any bigger looking, here it is! I find I have an odd shape.

I had my Ob appointment and GI appointment today. My GI told me to start weaning VERRRYYYY slowly from the prednisone. So I shall start tomorrow. Other than that next time I see him will be after baby is here.

The Ob visit went well. He had another resident in with him so she did the weighing and the b/p check. I am glad to announce I didn't gain any weight in the last 3 weeks. My Ob was kind of surprised, and I yelped, well my god I managed to gain 13 lbs in 6 wks, I think it's time to slow down. LOL. My b/p was up a tad bit 136/80. But he wasn't worried. Heartrate is fine.
He did an ultrasound today too. She looks good, said he got the report on my last ultrasound (3wks ago) and said she's at the 40th percentile which he is pleased about, since he was worried about the size of baby due to the crohn's which can make them smaller. She also had the hiccups too. Too cute. So anyway, he finally gave me my slip to get the glucose test done too. So I'll be like 30wks by the time I go in for it.

On another note, my loving hubby was commenting on how "he" couldn't stand to go through another pregnancy with me. HAHA, imagine the nerve! I dont' think I have mentioned this before but this baby is our "surprise" baby. I was taking the bcp, but alas it's not very effective when you have major diarrhea (I know, TMI). So here I am, almost 30 wks later. We are very happy just suprised that our family is getting bigger. After this baby I'll be getting a tubal done.

We are expecting our first major snow storm here too. That'll be nice to have a little snow for the kids to play with. They love to make snowmen and go sledding. Finally all 3 children feel good, no ailments at present time.

Does anyone watch American Idol? I am hooked on those stupid reality shows. Must get ready to watch more. Take care.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Oh, you're not that big. I think we all feel bigger than we look. No weight gain in 3 weeks??? Wow--I'm dreading getting on that scale next week!

Snow? We don't know what snow is down here in Houston. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home