My family of 5

Monday, January 30, 2006

30 Weeks!


Over the weekend we had my son's birthday party. It was pretty good, he had a fun time and a really good turnout of kids from his class, all but 6 came to it. Here is a pic of my 2 oldest children.


My hubby and I have finally started getting the room ready for the baby. We had to do a ton of cleaning and getting rid of old toys the kids haven't touched in ages. But it's starting to get there. We also went browsing for cribs on the weekend, since I have given away the kids old crib.
I got my first baby items too on the weekend; a carseat, baby tub and lots of sleepers. We are sloowwly getting ready for this baby, but hey I still have another 10 weeks left. We finally managed to agree on a name, if its a girl we'll name her Gabrielle and if for some reason the ultrasound tech was wrong and it's a boy, well he's nameless for now. LOL.


2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I'm finally getting a chance to go back to the beginning for you! Your children are beautiful!!! =)

 
At 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found a great therapy for relieving Crohn's systems and pain; check out my blog here: http://eft-healthandhappiness.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home