My family of 5

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Here's a pic of us taken on our wedding day. :)

So tomorrow is the big 7 year anniversary. Amazingly enough hubby got the day off of work. Yay :) We are going to celebrate tonight though since his mom will be close by incase the babysitter needs some help with the baby. Yep, we are actually going out ALONE without the baby. I'm nervous of leaving her alone with the sitter but the baby needs to be left with people other than us. We plan on going out to dinner and to see a movie, that's if baby lets us go. Last night my mother in law was over for supper and the baby wouldn't go with her, she'd just cry and cry, then when she was in my arms she'd stop fussing. Ugh, I've managed yet again to spoil another child. Why must I do that??

Baby had her checkup on Wednesday. She now weighs 15lb 11oz and is 24.5 inches long. She's in the 90th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for head circumference and her length. She's a healthy little nut. ;) She's trying to eat my arm as I type. hehe. Anyway, she got 2 shots at this visit and she didn't cry at all. I was amazed. She has been kind of off the last couple of days, so I attribute her crankiness to that.

Big brother is great! I love the crap that's being stirred up in the house, and can't wait to see tonight's episode. Of course I'll have to see it after I get home around midnight. Hope I can stay awake.

10 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Have fun tonight! :)

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Happy anniversary!

I hear something big happens on BB tonight...but I didn't cheat this time, so I don't know what it is. Can't wait!!!

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger David said...

Can't believe she didn't cry over shots. Good for her. What a good baby! Hope she does good tonight. Enjoy your freedom!

 
At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! HAve fun tonight. You guys look so cute and YOUNG in your picture.

I love watching Big Brother too, but I must confess that I need to quit getting so emotionally attached. People are starting to piss me off.

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Hey, ours is tomorrow too, but only 2 years. And my hubby did NOT get off work. Boo.

 
At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Love the wedding photo! :-)

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Susan in va said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute picture - time sure flies, doesn't it?

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Y'all are so freakin' adorable looking in that picture.
Happy Anniversary.
So, tell us, how did last night go? Were you able to get out, just the two of you?

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Anita said...

Happy Anniversary hope you have a great night, you deserve it especially away from the kids...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home