My family of 5

Thursday, January 25, 2007

200th Post

I'm still here, just been busy. As my title says, this is my 200th post! I also had my big ol' blogaversary on the 16th. I can't believe I have been keeping this up for over a year.

There's really nothing new with me. I have an interview for a new job tomorrow, so wish me luck on that. It's a day job and pays more, so I really hope I can get this.

I have been working pretty much non-stop since the 8th, or so it seems. This new schedule is the pits, I am trying my hardest to get used to it, ah but such is life. Ortho nursing is pretty different from what I am used to but I'm sure I'll adjust. I have to get used to being the one in charge on the floor, that's new for me too. Anyway, just wanted to pop on and let you's know I didn't drop off the earth. :)

Gotta go watch The Guardian with hubby.

10 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Scrapbooking Princess said...

Glad to know your doing well. Good luck at your interview.

 
At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ortho is just a ton more lifting, but I'm sure you already know that. At least your charge, so you can delgate it out ;)

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Hi hope things slow down for you soon.

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger David said...

Good luck!

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Heather Noel said...

Yay on your 200th post,and good luck on your job interview!!

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger courtney said...

Good luck to you with your interview!!!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Happy Blogiversary! I remember you and I started our blogs around the same time. =o)

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Good luck with your interview, hope it goes well!!

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

I already told you this but I'll tell you again....GOOD LUCK! I hope you hear something soon and I hope they tell you exactly what you want and are looking for!

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Welcome back! I was wondering where you wandered off to! All the luck in the world for your interview!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home