My family of 5

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day! I can't wait to find out what's going on in there. I'm just praying for good news, since my symptoms aren't as bad. :(

Anyway, I am now about half way done of my wrapping and totally finished shopping. I can't wait to be completely finished!

The kids are getting soo excited about Christmas coming. I still can't believe it's only 4 days away. Where did that time go? It sure crept up on us this year. After that I return to full time work in less than a month. Ugh. If only I could stay home indefinately. Oh well that's not an option for me, and I've been very fortunate to have had the time to stay home, but who am I kidding, who wouldn't want to stay home to raise their kids?

Anyway, must get to sleep, so tired. I'll post when I find out some new tomorrow. Take care all.

12 Comments:

At 10:45 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I am sending all the good vibes that I can right to yah! Best of everything tomorrow!!!!

 
At 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am crossing everything here for you and hoping all is well!

Do you and your husband have opposite shifts? Just curious who would watch your little ones. I work fulltime, so I am always curious about other people's situations, too.

Good luck tomorrow!

 
At 1:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you...hope all goes well!!

 
At 3:32 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Hope all goes well. Looking forward to hearing if it really is two.

 
At 6:47 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

I hope everything goes well for you Emma..

Being a SAHM is not all what its cracked up to be...lol I think about going to work all the time. A little adult conversation is good at times and I could do with alot less CBeebies.. lol

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Josefina said...

Good luck today!!! I hope everything's well!!!!

I think we'd all like to stay home!!! ahhh....the old days when the woman wasn't supposed to work LOL!!!!

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I can't wait for your next post!!!!! I hope all is well - good luck:)

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Susan in va said...

Crossing my fingers, too!!! Good luck ;)

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger liz said...

I'm so anxious to hear what's going on! Sending good vibes out to the universe that all is well.

 
At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending best wishes and hoping that all is well. Talk care of yourself!!

 
At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checkin in to see if there are any updates, hope all is ok.

~Beebop
www.beebopaloobop.blogspot.com

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger alissa said...

good luck tomorrow!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home