My family of 5

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This is a meme stolen from Heather It had some questions I have never answered so here goes.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? This would be the relationship in which I had my firstborn at the lovely age of 17. I would say his addiction to cocaine would be my reason~! He wasn't like that at first, but once the baby was born, he started with "mild" drugs, ie. mari.juana. Then he went too far with his coke habit. I left him, and figured if I were to provide a real life for my daughter, being with him was no way.

2. When was the last time you shaved? oh my, 3 days ago. I know, I should be ashamed of myself.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Making hubby his breakfast, he had just gotten home from a backshift.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Making a meatloaf, it's in the oven cooking now.

5. Are you any good at math? Yes, I love it, it was always my favorite subject that and chemistry.

6. Your prom night? I went with a guy friend of mine. My coke head boyfriend at the time wouldn't take me. Anyway, we did the whole thing with showing off the gowns and whatnot then I went home an hour afterwards at like 9pm to my 2 1/2 month old daughter.

7. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Hell yes, like 70,000. I know I'm gagging at the thoughts of repaying this. My word of assvice for all you, make up your mind and only get one degree, don't go for 2, you'll pay!~

8. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? I don't use it.

9. Last thing received in the mail? Bills.

10. How many different beverages have you had today? I had diet Pepsi and some lemonade.

11. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine? Sometimes, well my good friend S who stood in my wedding I leave silly messages.

12. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Ok, I have never gone to a concert!

13. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? No, I usually make sandcastles.

14. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? Was when I had posts put in one of my teeth and then had it capped. It was quite painful, it now needs a root canal, the thoughts of that scares me. Oh and braces were VERY painful. Not the actual application of them, the whole tightening them up once a month with burning, torturous pain, that was bad.

15. What is out your back door? A deck.

16. Any plans for Friday night? No every night is the same here.

17. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Not at all, it's nasty!

18. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? No I haven't.

19. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Nope.

20. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yes. Only once.

21. Some things you are excited about? Christmas. Both hubby and I will be home it'll be great.

22. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Strawberry and raspberry. I used to gag at the thoughts of it when I was pregnant with my 3rd child.

23. Describe your keychain(s)? It has an alien that my daughter got me when she was away. :)

24. Where do you keep your change? On my dresser.

25. What kind of winter coat do you own? It's a 3 in one thing. It's pink.

26. What was the weather like on your graduation day? I don't remember my highschool graduation day, but for my BBA it was warm and sunny and for my BScN it was windy and sunny. Cooler that day. They were both in May. One 2003 and one 2005.

27. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open, gotta hear if one of the kids are getting up.

28. Tag three people. Whoever 3 on my blogroll want to do it!

4 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

Hi!
I've been reading some comments you've left in my blog but for some reason I've never come and visit yours, so now I came and read it completely!! I liked it very much!! and I hope everything goes well with this new pregnancy of yours...I'm really impressed that you are expecting your 5th child! I was amazed if someone my age had 3, but 5, wow! But well, I'm not in any way criticizing you, on the contrary, I'm even a little jealous! LOL...
Oh and about your SIL, she's your husband's sister, or your husband's brother's wife?? anyway, I understand you so well because my SIL (brother's wife) is really annoying and can get on my nerves very fastly!!
Well, see you! (in blogland!)

 
At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very interesting. I haven't shaved in like 3 weeks though, so you are doing good! It is so hard to shave in nthe winter.

 
At 3:58 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

great list.. I cannot believe you have never been to a concert... lol

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Susan in va said...

#14 - been there, done that. Not fun.
#27 - Absolutely a MUST in our house!

This was fun! And you must try the popcorn in the tin with three different flavors - YUM!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home