My family of 5

Friday, November 24, 2006

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted. I haven't had much ambition lately. I think that the "honeymoon" phase of blogging for me is well overwith.

I took my son to the Dr. the first of this week. She seems to think that it may be reflux that he has and prescribed him some zantac. So far so good. He's been eating a ton now since he's been started on his meds. He'll still have to go for a b.arium swallow test to fully diagnose him, but we're not sure when that will be. Heck, I dont' know how they'll get him to drink that anyway, it's awful!

Last night was parent teacher night at the school. My son's teacher doesn't think that he has a learning disability, which is good, she is however going to put him in any extra reading courses that she can, cross your fingers that he makes it into this one she's suggested.

I saw my oldest daughter's teacher and was surprised at the comments. I know she's a chatterbox but her teacher told us she's "inconsiderate with comments to other's at times". That really upset me. So anyway, we told her what the teacher said and hope she'll change. I don't know what else to do. Basically treat others the way you would like to be treated phenomenon.

I did some shopping yesterday. I got some really good buys on toys. I saved almost 80 dollars =) I am still having one heck of a time finding a few toys that the kids are asking for. That d.ance r.evolution game is next to impossible to find around here. So I'm checking out e/bay trying to find it.

Well must go, don't have much else to write about. I think I may be shutting down soon, since I'll be back to work, and whatnot. We'll see.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I remember dance dance revolution - that can be a great workout!

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, don't shut down!!! I love reading your blog!!!

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger alissa said...

I second the don't shut down!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home