My family of 5

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ugh, I've caught the baby's cold. Lovely. This is 2 in a little over a month. Can't wait till flu season is in full tilt.

She's still miserable. Her temp was up again this morning. You know she's feeling awful when she's all cuddly and just wants to lay in my arms. She's asleep now and refuses to eat anything. So it's just me feeding her now.

My son has caught it too. Just a stuffy nose for now, I hope he doesn't get that awful cough his other sister got with her cold. He has a loose tooth too. He came in to see me this morning and told me that the tooth fairy was coming tonight. It's just hanging by a thread in there. lol.

Not much else going on here. We had pizza last night for supper and hubby gave the baby a little piece of crust to gnaw on. She went apeshit with it! She didn't want to hand it over. LOL.

I think I'm going to start doing some Christmas shopping soon. I am just clueless as to what to get for my 10 yr old girl. Any suggestions? She's out of the Barbie phase and little toys like that. The other kids are pretty easy to buy for.

7 Comments:

At 11:52 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Ugggh, I've got the cold, too. Jenna seems to be getting over hers though, which is great.

My only gift suggestion would be maybe one of those bead jewelry making kits. I don't know if she's into that, but it seems to be good for that age.

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

I hope everyone gets well soon over there!

Christmas shopping...yikes! It really is time for that again!

I don't know any 10 year olds, but I remember liking art supplies, books & anything crafty.

 
At 2:06 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

At 10 all my daughter wanted were books, CDs and DVDs. Oh, and build a bear stuff.

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger suzspeaks said...

I hope you all fell better SOON!!! It's tough when the fam is sick at the same time.

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Anita said...

Hi there hope your feeling better soon, tyler woke up yesterday coughing sounding horse so getting fluids and meds into him now...lol drugging him up..just kidding..

Is your daughter into those bratz? I see there are new ones big ones that are bratz babies...maybe like that or like others said maybe those craft kits...

Have fun shopping I gotta do it to gonna get it done soon though hate the christmas rush..lol

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Everyone in my house seems to be passing this congestions crap back and forth. I'm so over it!
Gosh, a 10 year old is really hard to buy for. Is she into clothes or shoes yet?
I know I wanted to comment on something else and I can't remember what...hold on...

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Oh yeah, PIZZA! She should go apeshit over some pizza. Yummy. Good stuff. Silly Boy would love some pizza crust. I'll have to give him some next time we order some so then at least we'll know if they can go to a pizza place on one of their dates.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home