My family of 5

Monday, October 16, 2006

I need a change

Well, I've been contemplating doing something different with my hair. It is in desparate need of a cut. Last time I had it done was August last year. I know, what a slacker! It's quite long at the moment, halfway down my back, and I want something easy to deal with that doesn't take much time to do. I'm thinking of going shoulder length. I'm thinking of getting it layered too, but not 100% sure yet.

Oh, I am finally getting my full body massage my hubby bought for me for mother's day. It will expire if i don't use it soon, so I'm pretty excited for that on Thursday. yay!

5 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

oh cool have fun on thursday... post a pic of your hair now... so we can play beauty salon... hehehe...

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

I agree with Shannon. Post a picture of yourself now and that way our suggestions won't be way off. Plus, the babe is ADORABLE now! I love her earrings! I'm too scared to get Evie's done.

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Thanks for the Hello & the link on your blog list!

And I really envy that full body massage you're getting. LUCKY!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I just got mine cut, after about a year too! :) It's the best cut I've ever had. It's kind of what you described. Just past my shoulders, but with lots of layers. I can still pull it into a ponytail, but it's wavy so I can let it dry naturally and it has lots of body. Or I can straighten it and that's fine too. Versatile is good! Now I actually wear it down sometimes, instead of in a ponytail every day! Good luck with that.

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I've been thinking about the same thing. My only problem is that I HAVE to have a ponytail, for one b/c when my hair is down Lila pulls on it and for two I'm afraid to let it down b/c I'm afraid some kid at work will give me lice.

If I were you I'd try the shoulder length before doing anything drastic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home