My family of 5

Friday, September 29, 2006

My friend had her twins the other day. She got her girl and boy. The boy weighed in at 7lb 11oz and the girl was 5lb 15oz. I can't even imagine carrying around 15lbs of baby! What difference that must be now. Mom and babies are doing well, I can't get over how tiny the girl is. All the babies I have ever seen were at least 7lb and up.

I've decided I'm most likely not going to go to the in-laws. I am a complete avoider when it comes to conflict. So that's probably what I'll end up doing. I may just go to my parents house instead. We'll see. And you totally cracked me up Hilly with saying you hoped it wasn't too "assvicey".

Not much else new here. Watched Grey's Anatomy last night. Of course we got the premiere we didn't see last week. Leave it to Canada to frig it all up. LOL. Oh well. I love the show anyway. I'm totally addicted to America's Next Top Model. I think I like the twins. I even had hubby watching it with me. HAHA. He hates it too. LOL.

Well I suppose I should get the kiddies finished getting ready to catch the bus. Hope everyone has a great Friday :)

10 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Paige said...

do whatcha gotta do for Thanksgiving but sooner or later you are going to have to confront her, I hate confrontation too, really bad and I know it sucks. Take a breather for now.

Have a great Friday too!

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger David said...

Glad the babies and they're mom are good. Almost a two pound difference in weight. Wow! Jess was 5 lbs 15 oz when she was born. Tiny. Not anymore! As for the other thing, you gotta do whatchya gotta do!

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That little sweatie will catch up... there was a point when Alivya was 2 pounds smaller than Taylor... but she is now starting to become a little porker! She weighed in last week at 13lbs 11oz and Taylor was 14lbs 8oz... She is catching up! :) Tell your friend congrats! Its a challange, but she will make it!

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Wow, 15 lbs. of babies is a lot to carry around. Congrats to your friend.
Yeah, we finally got to see McSteamy come out of the bathroom in his towel. Why did you not tell me how hot he was with only a towel on? :-)
I'm going to ban my hubby from watching with me b/c all he does is make snarky remarks the whole time.

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I must have watched it on the American station because my Grey's was not mixed up. Which is sort of a shame because really, who knew Chris O'Donnell had such a fantastic body?

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Congratulations to your friend on her twins, that's so exciting!

Hope the family thing works out, I'm so sorry you've been put in a situation like that.

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger MSU gal said...

Love Grey's Anatomy and congratulations to your friends on the new babies. I can't even imagine having twins!

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Susan in va said...

WOW! Those are some big twins!

And thanks for reminding me....I TIVOd G.A. last night and still haven't watched it!

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Can you believe my little Lila was even smaller than that baby girl, 5 lbs 9 oz and got down to 5 lbs 2 oz...crazy small. It's crazy that the two little ones were so different as far as their weight.

As for America's Next Top Model, I don't know who I like yet. I kind of liked Megan, but now that she's gone I sort of like Anchal (mostly for how she got in Monique's face when she was on the phone) and I like AJ b/c I think she's pretty. Some of these girls just aren't model material to me (the twins, Melrose, Megg). I can't wait to see what happens next!

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

congrats to your friend on her twins.. that is a whole lotta baby being carried around in there..lol I bet she is glad they are OUT! lol Greys Anatomy and all those great shows wont start here for months yet.. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home