My family of 5

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another quiz




Isn't she cute?

Found this on a random site. Here we go.

1. How often do you blog? On average I blog once every 3 days, sometimes more often.

2. Online Alias: Emmakirsten.

3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes, which is strange because I can barely stand up for myself.

4. What do you do most often when you are bored? Get on the internet, watch some TV or go to town for a drive.

5. When bathing, what do you wash first? My left arm.

6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Of course, those dreaded night shifts. I remember I worked nights on Dec 23 and Dec 24, so when I came home Christmas morning I stayed up until that night. I'm sure that's more than 48. Oh I'm so glad I'll have this Christmas off.

7. What color looks best on you? Pink, and light blues.

8. What’s your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke.

9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death? Yes, that was the way i was raised and I strongly believe that this is our future after death.

10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends? I think it's about even.

11. What was your favorite subject in school? Chemistry, math, biology. Totally a science junkie. HATED english, and anything to do with writing major papers.

12. Are you a perfectionist? If you came into my home, you would see within an instant, NOT A CHANCE. But when it comes to writing papers, I am. That's why I deteste writing term papers so much, I just want it done perfectly and usually I want it done very quickly too, and we all know that those things take time. I am impatient.

13. Do you spend more than you can afford? Nah, I know I have a TON of flipping bills monthly. I make sure I have all the cash there to pay em all.

14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have love before? I think so, I would much rather have known love then not to have known it, I wouldn't want to die without experiencing this. I can't imagine how lonely life would be without my hubby and kids.

15. Do you consider yourself creative? No, not at all. I have lived in this home for over 7 yrs and still haven't hung anything different on the walls. I have no creativity in me for decorating, making crafts, etc.

16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve? Oh sometimes. I am starting to buy this crap that taking care of 4 children is hard work ;) See it's just now that the baby is her own person, with her own wants and so forth. She's now a handful :)

17. Do you donate to charities? Yes, to local ones.

18. Have you recently done something that you’ve criticized others for doing? I'm sure I have. I can't think of anything in particular but I'm far from perfect that's for sure.

19. What’s on your mind? Go away damn headache and please baby sleep all night, Mommy needs a good night of rest~

20. Say one nice thing about the people you are going to tag! You are all wonderful, and I'm basically tagging anyone who wants to do it, I have a feeling that Emma in Canada will do this one :)

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Blogger alissa said...

I think Emma in Canada will do it too!

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

And I thought the quiz was if she is cute or not and I was all, DUH! Adorable.

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Isn't it sad that I am so predictable?

 
At 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

#5 is me too! I had never actually thought about it until I read this post.

I also did #6 when I was 19... stayed up chatting online. Mum was pissed and I was a zombie. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home