My family of 5

Friday, August 25, 2006

Tonight is the start of a week-end long reunion for hubby's family. This should be intersting. LOL. Tonight is the "meet and greet" it's a wine and cheese for everyone to get together. I'll be taking the kids for this one. I don't plan on staying long and don't see the point of getting a sitter for such a short period of time. Tomorrow night is the dinner and dance. We won't be going to the dance since I don't have a sitter. I asked the girl that I always get to see if she'd be available for that night, but of course her boyfriend is coming home on that same day. So there goes her. Anyway, it should be an ok time. Just hoping I can dodge a certain someone.

Wednesday night we went to the drive in and saw Talledega nights. It was pretty darn funny. I love stupid funny movies and that ranked right up there! haha. The second movie playing was Miami Vice. Well I went to sleep shortly after it started, wasn't very appealing to me.

Yesterday, I had to go shopping to get the baby some fall outfits. She's outgrown most of her things, and the weather has really cooled off. So she's got a couple of cute things. I just can't bring myself to buy much when I know she'll grow out of it so quick. I sooo wish I never gave away my old stuff from my last daughter. :*(

I've been doing really good on the whole weight loss thing. I'm down 6 lbs now and hubby is kicking my ass at a whole loss of 18lbs. But I'll say, he had a lot more than I did to lose. I usually take the baby for a 2 mile walk each day, but I think I'll try 4 miles today. It's a nice break just me and the baby.

The baby has now changed from an easily content baby to one that must be entertained and played with. A lot. LOL. She's too funny. She'll yell for attention from her sisters. She's rolling all around now, from tummy to back, back to tummy. She eats like a horse. Loves her cereal. Hmmm, she "talks" all the time. I think she's cutting teeth too, she's chewing and drooling everywhere, but her gums feel like something is just there, ready to cut through. I sure hope it happens soon for her. She definately has her cranky moments. Her sleeping has changed again too. She doesn't get a really good sleep like she used to. She wakes up tossing and turning in her crib about 3 times a night, where before she'd sleep pretty much through. So something is bugging her. Poor baby.

Ok, Big Brother is definately getting interesting. I have a feeling Erika is going to reak havoc in the house. Although I think she's pretty close to Boogie, their target may just be Will. I'm glad he made it this long in the house though, it provided for some entertainment. I just don't want Janelle to win. There's something about her, she's just gotta go! Anyway, we'll see Sunday what shall happen.

Anyone out there that watches RockStar: Supernova, I was really surprised at the whole behaviour that was shown about Dilana the other night. Wow. I wonder if this will affect her votes. I mean you can't deny she's a great singer and would be great for the band, but with all the talking behind people's backs, the public may have a different point of view.

Well must go soothe cranky butt, since she's woken from her nap. Have a great weekend. :)

9 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you have a good weekend too!

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger David said...

Poor baby. Teething is so miserable. Have fun at the reunion and good luck dodging that certain someone. Congratulations on the weight loss!

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Susan in va said...

What happened with Dilana? I liked her! I must have missed the episode you're talking about.

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Have fun at that reunion. Silly Boy is also drooling like crazy.
That is just fabulous about the weight loss! How is it though that it's so much easier for men to lose the weight?

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger alissa said...

I too missed the episode you're referring to about Dilana! What happened? She's a fantastic singer - the best of the bunch, in my opinion. (But I do like Lukas too - I think that's his name - the one from Toronto.)

That's amazing that you walk two miles every day!! You'll lose the weight in no time doing that! I still have 15 lbs to go to get back to pre-pregnancy... and it's not going anywhere fast. UGH!

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Becci said...

Sorry, don't watch any of those shows. I can't concentrate on much of anything right now, anyway;) A little preoccupied, you could say.

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger Denise said...

HEY SARAH, I LOVE BB BUT JANELLE IS MY FAVE AND I HATE BOOGIE.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I can't wait to see who Erika nominates!!! She's an enigma.

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

I wish it would cool off around here. It was 90-something today and miserable. I can't wait for all the cute fall clothes for Evie!

Hope you had fun at the reunion!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home