My family of 5

Monday, September 11, 2006

School Again

The kids started school today. I can't believe it's just me and the baby now, all day until 3pm. I missed my daughter that started school today, since it was always just us going out to town, shopping and whatnot. She had a blast though, she was so excited to go and can't wait to go back. I sure hope she's like this all the time when it comes to school. Her cousin is also in her class. The hyper boy I've written about before.

Last night I went to the movies and saw Invincible. I went with my friend that is expecting twins. They are inducing her on the 18th if she doesn't go in by then on her own. So, of course you know I'm one of those annoying friends that have to check in daily and leave messages on her phone asking if she's having babies yet! hehe.

Tomorrow I am heading off to playgroup with just the baby. It'll be nice to have an outing and meet up with other mom's. And tonight I'm going out with one of my friends that I went to elementary school with. So I've been doing well at having some Adult conversation lately, hehe.

I tried to add some pics but blogger is being stubborn. I'll have to try tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger Paige said...

did you like the movie? hubby and I went to see it and I really liked it.

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Wow, look at you with all the adult interaction. That's fabulous!

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

I really liked it, I love mark wahlberg. Him and Ryan Reynolds are my "boyfriends". HAHAHA, i wish!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home