My family of 5

Friday, September 01, 2006

This time last year I was having an emergency ultrasound due to bleeding to find a subchorionic hematoma. I was petrified somrthing would happen to the baby, but thank God she's alive and well.

So SIL made her big announcement of her upcoming baby last night. What a friggen surprise. Of all due dates: Due the same as I was with my baby. Fuck she's a loser. Why the hell do I have so much anger towards her? Anyone else on the planet I wouldn't care but her??? Urgh. I would rather gouge my eyes out with toothpicks than to be around her. And worse, I have to live RIGHT NEXT door. (I'll get to that answer Shannon, hehe)

The questions are great, I'll be doing the answers on the weekend and it'll make for more posts. Other than that I'm off to go shopping.

7 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Blogger Paige said...

so glad you baby is doing great and what a scare that must have been, oh SIL just had to have your due date, she wouldn't have had it any other way. :)

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

ok... you need to do some fun practical jokes on her... but all anon and stuff so she will never know it is you... so send the kids to the grandparents for a while and make brownies... and dump in a ton of chili powder, pepper, aka anything else that is super spicy... then mail them to her... but go to a different PO hehehe... there is also forking her yard with plastic forks... putting pads on her car... I have a ton of them... because I don't even know this woman and I want to kick her in the head lol...

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I'm assuming SIL doesn't read your blog. :) Does your hubby know about your feelings toward her? I'm sorry--I know that sucks. When you blog about it, it makes me laugh but really it's no fun to be in your position. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an easy answer.

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I had a subchorionic hematoma too, and it was undiagnosed for something like two months. They couldn't figure out why I kept bleeding, and I kept thinking I was miscarrying Patrick. You're lucky they diagnosed yours quickly, even though I know it was still scary. It's funny to think how healthy they are now, yet how scared we were for their health back then!

And urgh to your SIL. It sounds like she has no business having another kid. You know she'll just send the obnoxious ones next door to your place all the time once the new kid comes. I'm all for Shannon's ideas to prank her!

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Remind me never to piss Shannon off. HA!
Can't wait to read your answers.
Oh, and I live next door to my bil.

 
At 6:45 AM , Blogger Becci said...

I totally have people like that in my life.

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger Becci said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home