My family of 5

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well the reunion thing is over and done with. I couldn't get away from the unavoidable. Blah. I think what erks me more is that they don't discipline that hyperactive son of theirs. I mean, he'll start running around then my kids will run. So I get after my kids, sternly say, Please stop, people are eating, there is hot tea and coffee being served this is not the time to do this. Mine will stop then animal boy, starts it right back up with his parents completely ignoring him and talking about themselves and I'm all like will someone tell that kid to stop. It got to me enough that I was much happier leaving and not having to get after the kids. It's not fair to me or the children. For people that are desparate to have more kids why don't they pay attention to the ones they have? Anyway, I got that out of my system on to other things.

Big Brother tonight! Yay, I can't wait to see what goes down with the nominations. I hope it's Chicken George and Janelle.

Over at Silly Hily's site, she's started a whole question and answer thing. Basically you's ask, I answer. So I thought I'd give it a try, if you's have any burning questions out there for me, I'll answer em. :)

10 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger Paige said...

what was the most perfect day ever for you?

honestly, what goes through your mind when giving birth? (you are a expert with 4 kids!)

one thing in the whole wide world you want?

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

does your husband know you blog and has he read your site?

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Why can I never think of good questions when I have the opportunity to ask them??? Oh well, I looke forward to reading your answers to everyone else!

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Hehe, you said "you's." I don't know why that made me laugh but it did.
The first part of this post, GIRL, I could have wrote it word for freakin' word. All I can say is I feel you. I really, really do. Trust me! UGH!
Anyway.....
How in the hell do you find time to blog so much with 4 kids?
Do you want anymore kids?
What is one petty thing that your husband does that gets on your nerves the most?
What is the one thing you most like about Canada?
What is the one thing you hate most about Canada?

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

why do you live by your in-laws and the rest of the crazy family lol?

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Becci said...

sounds annoying to me, too.

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What's your favorite meal/food?

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Isabel said...

Hey, I am doing this same thing over at my blog. It's taking over the blogworld.

What are your thoughts on the Canadian dollar catching up to the US dollar?

(As an American who likes to shop in Canada it makes me sad!!)

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger liz said...

What's the grossest thing you've ever had to do at a job?

What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world, aside from your kids and husband?

Who was your favorite teacher? Why?

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger liz said...

Oh, I'm also doing this over on my blog, too.
It truly is an internet sensation! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home