My family of 5

Monday, September 18, 2006

More Questions Answered

Well, still have my lovely head cold. But I suppose it could be worse, I could have a hacking cough with it. Gladly I don't. Anyway, this weekend I spent my time watching Grey's Anatomy, seasons 1 & 2. I'm really hooked now. I can't wait until it starts up Thursday night. Yay! I think I'm going to rent House, and get into that show too.

Went to playgroup this morning, the baby had a blast. haha. It's more for me than her right now. We're meet again on Thursday, so that shall be fun.

Ok, here's the rest of the questions that I am finally getting answered.

Girl From Florida asked:

What's your favorite meal/food?

I would have to say without a doubt Manicotti. I absolutely love pasta and italian food. But out of all the pasta dishes I've tried, that's my favorite. I also love a great dessert. I'm such a sucker for sweets. That's the hardest thing now with this dieting crap is cutting out the sweets that I crave pretty much all the time.

Isabel asked:

What are your thoughts on the Canadian dollar catching up to the US dollar?

It's about time. haha. No really though, I think it's about time that we are catching up. I haven't really paid much attention to it, since I don't do any travelling, but I was very surprised to see the exchange rate now.

Lizzy in the City asked:

What's the grossest thing you've ever had to do at a job?

Oh my dear. I'm sure I could give you infinite examples of gross things that I've had to do during my lovely hrs as an RN. Lets see, I think it would have to be in training that we get bombarded with some REALLY gross experiences. Now, I have to tell you, it all revolves around bodily functions that grosses me out. I had this one elderly patient that was getting magnalax and cascara like twice daily. Of course my shift i come on and of course I get the wonderful after effects of it. Oh my, well I don't think a cow could have shit that much in the commode. OMG< it was horrible. Cleaning that commode and that person, was by far the GROSSEST thing I had to do. I confess the only reason I torture myself is for my children. I think cleaning bedpans and commodes are pretty freakin gross.

What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world, aside from your kids and husband?

Food! haha. Well without a doubt my hubby and kids come first. Spending time with them is definately my favorite thing, but since you've excluded that, I will say chocolate and pasta. Ooooh and diet pepsi. :)

Who was your favorite teacher? Why?

Hmmm, let me think. My grade 12 chemistry teacher. He was so nice. I really liked him since he was so helpful and a sincerely nice man. I remember I just couldn't grasp the whole concept at the first of the school year and he wouldn't give up until I understood it. He was very patient too.

I was pregnant for my grade 12 school year, when I was close to my due date he'd be asking when the baby was due and I'd let him know. Of course I was 2 wks overdue with her and was still going to class and he'd ask when I was due and I'd be all like 2 wks ago, and he'd laugh and laugh and tell me not to have her in class.

Well that's it folks, I've answered all the questions. Thanks for asking. :)

7 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

I tried to do the Atkins Diet once and seriously almost died b/c I love pasta and Italian food THAT much. Not to mention the torture that was going over to my mother-in-law's house after she had made some good homemade Italian grub.
Grey's Anatomy. EEEEEEE! 3 days and counting. Can't freakin' wait.

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

my mom is an rn and she works the heart floor and catches old people having sex all the after heart surgery... she said the nastiest thing is an 80 year's stick & berries lol...

 
At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

Sorry to hear about your head cold.. I hope it gets better soon :) Hope you are meeting some new friends at playgroup.. those things are great :) I love Grey's Anatomy and house and they wont be starting again over here forever.. I hate living accross the pond!

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing so much, I enjoy finding out about other people's lives! :)

 
At 2:11 AM , Blogger Denise said...

HEY SARA, ITS DENISE I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU GOT YOUR BLOG NAME EMMAKIRSTEN????

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Isabel said...

Are you better yet??

And thanks for answering my question!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home