My family of 5

Saturday, September 30, 2006


Last night hubby and I decided to go out. Last time we went out was on our Anniversary in August. I didn't think the sitter would come with such short notice but she did :) I can't get over the difference in how I was this time as opposed to the first time I left the baby, I was much more relaxed.

First we went to dinner. I got haddock fillets rolled up covered in breadcrumbs with veggies and mashed potatoes. It was delicious. I skipped the dessert since I went out to lunch with my friend yesterday. (i had McD's) Yikes.

After supper we went to the movies. Of course, I never heard of half of the movies so I didn't know what to pick. I kind of wanted to see The Guardian, but I can't stand Kevin Costner, so I didn't want to go to that one. And I never heard much about anything else that was playing so I couldn't decide. That's when I asked the ticket lady what she saw and liked and recommended. She recommended Last Kiss. I'll put it this way, next time I see her, I wont' be asking her what's good! Neither one of us liked it at all! I think the whole thing with the main characters disgusted me. I won't say anymore in case anyone out there actually wants to waste money on seeing this movie. I'm actually sorry I didn't go see the other movie. :( Our loss.

When we came home the baby had just woken up. She was asleep the whole time, and she was so happy to see us when we walked in. It was so cute. I nursed her and off to sleep she went.

9 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Oh my Gosh she is GORGEOUS!! :O)

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger suzspeaks said...

awww! I'm so glad you had a great date night!!

The baby is beautiful!!!

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger alissa said...

So nice you got to go out for dinner AND a movie! (Even if it did suck!) Personally, I'm dying to see Little Miss Sunshine... but I know the reality of my life is that I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD! (And like everyone else said, she's gorgeous!)

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger SongBird said...

Beautiful baby!! And a night out is always a good thing!

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Heather Noel said...

I miss nights out. I dont think me and my husband have gone out since our anniversary last year. So good for you. I love the picture. She is beautiful.

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

Oh, I'm *so* glad that you guys enjoyed your date out! That's fantastic! Sorry the movie wasn't all that great, though. :(

 
At 1:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw The Last Kiss, and I liked it. I'm not sure my husband did. The baby is beautiful!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Wow, look at you gettin' out on the town. Dinner sounds like it was so yummy. That sucks about the movie but what can you do? Oh well.
She gets cuter and cuter every time you post a pic of her.

 
At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

Why do dogs eat their poop? One reason dogs eat their poop is because it just plain taste
good. Another reason is it could be a vitamin deficiency. One other reason for the poop
eating is that it is an instinctual behavior in the wild to eat the poop to keep other predators
from tracking their movements.

Some solutions for stopping poop eating are: You can put meat tenderizer on it.

What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

Bye, bye - Wendy! 




[color=#e24da5][url=http://canada-get-paid-surveyylgoknslgwe.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home