My family of 5

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween Pictures



I didn't take many pictures, as the kids were so excited to go trick or treating. So I snapped these 2 in the car. LOL.

The baby freaked out so I didn't even get her in her rabbit costume.

We had a lot of fun. Hubby stayed with the baby and I took the other 2 kids around. My oldest went out with one of her friends. You know the kids are getting older when they request to go with their friends. *sigh*

Anyway, my son was like a little jumping bean, running from house to house. My daughter dragged herself around after us. They got too much junk, but my son was having so much fun.

The baby is FINALLY getting her teeth after all this time of me thinking they would come through any day. And I have to lower her crib mattress now, she's pulling herself up on things. The joys, the joys. :P

Well I missed Grey's Anatomy on Thursday night and Supernatural. I was exhausted, since my baby, MY 7 MONTH old baby, wakes up every freaking 2 hrs. AHHHH!
She is just getting over the croup.

Anyway, I have been watching Supernatural lately. I rented the first season and got myself caught up on it. *not like there is much to it* I find it's pretty much like the X files, except with a few HOT men. Did I mention how HOT those guys are. OMG, Dean, Sam and their Dad what a crew! hehe. I tell hubby that's the only reason I watch that show to check out my Dean. AHAHA, I can dream, right? lol

I must make myself stay awake next week so I can catch up on my shows. This is getting a little out of control. I can stay up on the nights nothing is on, ie. Fri-Wed. But heck Thursday is the only night I want to watch shows and of course I can't stay awake. Oh well.

Must go now and make some cinnamon rolls with my kids. It's freezing here and I dont' feel like going outside today. :)

7 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get a TIVO or a DVR!! It's a lifesaver, I tell you. I watch the shows during the day while I'm cleaning, she's napping, etc... fast forward through commercials, never have to be home for Live TV, yippee!!

Amelia still wakes up at least twice a night, boo :(

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I fell asleep during Grey's on Thursday, missing most of that and Six Degrees. Grey's was on ABC again on Friday so I lucked out there and the Canadian station doesn't show Six Degrees until Wedneday. (which I agree is a terrible T.V. night.)

 
At 1:33 AM , Blogger Anth said...

Hey Wednesday is not a terrible tv night. Bones is on Wednesday. We geeks who majored in anthropology need our fix too!

And is it lame that my fave part of Grey's recently is how Ob/Gyn is slowly and seductively sucking in Kerev?

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger Becci said...

LOL Cute!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger DarrellH said...

I like how you painted his face to match the costume. That was a good touch. Sounds like your Halloween was lots of fun.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

oh the costumes are great :) I love greys anatomy and it probably will not be starting here for alongtime yet.. *sigh*

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Cinnamon rolls? Yummy! (Can you tell I'm hungry?)
Does Canada play Grey's Anatomy again on Friday night? Check it out. They do here. It was pretty good last week. McDreamy's sister was in town and Izzy's back at work.
I can't believe she's still up every two hours. Have her call Silly Boy and let him tell her how fun it is to just sleep already! Bless your heart. Good thing you live in Canada and don't have to be at work all day.
I love your son's costume. And I think we've talked about this before and you said you didn't put make-up on your daughter but I swear it looks like she is wearing eye liner. You have such gorgeous children! Do people tell you that all the time? They should if they don't.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home