My family of 5

Sunday, October 29, 2006



She's too funny. When she gets really excited this is what she'll do before she'll crawl for a bit then do her "belly swim" to get where she wants to go.

I worked a backshift last night. It wasn't too bad. I actually didn't really mind it. We watched scary movies on TV for the better part. The best part though was when I was halfway home I reached into my pocket for my pen to try and reset the clock, I pulled out an insulin pen. Better to find it then, rather than when I am getting ready to go to sleep in the am 15 min away. Could have been worse ;)

The kids are super hyped for Halloween. We still haven't gotten a costume for the baby. I was thinking a monkey but not so sure now. I will more than likely pick one up on Tuesday. I'll make sure I post pictures of whatever the kids dress up as.

10 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger Heather Noel said...

That is an adorable picture...

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

She is such a big baby and so CUTE! Lila is not about to crawl; she only wants to stand while holding onto the coffee table...I soooo want her to crawl. I can't wait to see what you dress the baby up as...make sure to take pictures!!

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

That is such a cute picture of your little girl!!!

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger MSU gal said...

what a beautiful baby! great photo.

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

OH my heck! I can't believe she's already doing that. Silly Boy isn't even close to being able to do that. He would much rather be held though which and he gets his way so that's why he's not all over the place.....yet. He's close.
She's a doll...as always.

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

That picture is adorable!! love it!!

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! She is so strong! Alivya is close... but she can't seem to coordinate herself. She will move her arms right, but her feet don't go... then she moves her feet right, but her arms don't go... so she ends up surfing on her belly! It is so cute! Then she looks at you like, "how come I am not moving?" I should get a pic... T & A are going to be pumpkins today... can't wait to see the little one's Halloween pic!

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Susan in va said...

CRAP! You've really got to stop posting the cute baby pictures. You're making me want another one! That pose is hilarious!

 
At 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Becci said...

I'd like to see what they looked like on Halloween!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home