My family of 5

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I was cleaning up this morning since the Christmas party for work is tonight. The work I had mentioned in my previous post about the whole assness of being all superior saying I "HAVE" to work certain shifts. Apparently there are good prizes there and I'm going to try and get one! LOL.

As I was saying, while I was cleaning up I was scrubbing my kitchen floor with Mr. Clean, it's blue in color and is like some kind of fresh breeze scent. Yah, it made me barf. Nice eh? I am forever scarred at the smell of that cleaner! Just thinking of it makes me gag.

Oh the other night, my sitter that we had booked for us in February bailed on us. She just called and said, my daughter needs a sitter now, so I'm not available. I'm like what the hell??? Who does that? She was all like, It's hard to find a sitter these days, it is my grandchildren (yes, she has a point, I would also ditch me for my own grandkids, I mean it makes sense) I'm just annoyed that I have to search all over again. Anyway, hubby was the one who was talking to her and he's all like, "yes I understand it is hard to find someone "reliable". I wonder if she got the hint....

OH enough about my whining!

I did it agian, I spent WAYYY too much on Xmas stuff. I finally found D.ance rev.olution for my oldest! She's going to be super excited when she gets it, I gave her this BS story about how it's unavailable around here (well that is true, you can't buy it here, it sells out super quick) but my friend went away and she found it so whooo hooo we gots it!

We bought the baby some cute little toys, this toy machine that balls pop out of and a push type of toy thing, for when she's in the pre-walking in phase (ie. now) I think out of all the kids, she seems to have the most things, but of course hers are so much cheaper.

Anyway, starting to feel a bit better from my spew fest earlier, must go continue cleaning, hopefully this bad ass headache will let up and I'll feel human again.

8 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I had wanted these tarts from Yankee Candle last Christmas sooo bad. So my friend got me 8 of them. I burned one, just as the morning sickness was kicking in. The other 7 are still in a bag in the bottom of my closet.

The smell makes me want to heave.
Ugh. Pisses me off. LOL

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger liz said...

Oh man...garlic and beer were my two biggest aversions. One makes sense (beer), but the other is just downright CRUEL.
Ironically, my last trimester, all I wanted was garlic. With every meal.
I was convinced that the amniotic fluid would smell of garlic.
But look at this way: the sensory memory of Mr Clean is at least, well, evolutionarily productive, right?
The hubby will just have to scrub the tile since you'll barf!

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Ugh, sorry about the spewfest, as you called it. I had a real problem with cleaning products too, and as Lizzy mentioned, it was good for encouraging my husband to do all the cleaning. The problem was when I showered, though, as I had an aversion to all soap, shampoo, and conditioner smells. I spewed in the shower regularly. Yuck!

 
At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if I lived there I would so babysit for you guys, and I am very reliable.

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

Ohhh, the morning sickness is the one of the main reasons I contemplate never having another child. Mine was THAT bad. Ugh. Hope it lets up soon.

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

aww that must suck.. now everytime you smell it you will want to barf.. I hope it goes away and you don't get the killer headache back. and that totally sucks about the babysitter!! real nice.

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

That really stinks about your sitter! I hope you can find someone you trust in time. I got really lucky and found someone I trust who is also really cheap. Good luck with that!

 
At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home