My family of 5

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ok, sorry to torture you all. I had posted that last night then went to bed and had to get a few things in town today. So I have a couple of things to tell.

1. I got a permanent full time job, except it's in ortho nursing. I wish it were what I had an interview for, still waiting to hear on that one.

2. Hubby and I think, (the big word here is think) we may start ttc next month! I'll keep updates as to if we do go for the plunge or not. If I have another one, it'll be close to her so they will be close in age.

Anyway, did you see Grey's anatomy! I am shocked. I have heard that Calli is supposedly preggo in the show and doesn't know if it is George's or McSteamy's. Ok, that's it for now.

7 Comments:

At 4:16 PM , Blogger Merr said...

Very cool!

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Denise said...

I love Greys anatomy but hate hate hate Calli. Good luck on the ttc, I am jealous cuz we are done.

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger liz said...

congratulations on the job...and the ttc! how very exciting on both counts.
and calli preggers with baby mcsteamy makes me mcnauseas! ack! i'd love a baby georgie, though. i heart georgie.

 
At 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Double Wow!!! I guess you guys had the talk about TTC again, huh?? Congrats! I will keep my fingers crossed all goes as you hope for. I am sure it will!

Congrats on the job, too! And where did you hear that about Calli?!?!?!

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Congrats on the job!! As for ttc, wooo!! Awesome :O) Best of luck!! We am already thinking about it too..but really? We need to wait another year or so! LOL

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

Congratulations on the job!! I have not seen the Greys Anatomy yet.. have it on tape.. may watch it tonight!! If you decide to TTC, I wish you all the luck :)

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Congrats on the job!

Hubby and I are also having "the talk" and walking "the walk" so to speak. We may end up being prego together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home