My family of 5

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I had my 2nd last OB appt today. Went fine, baby still head down, got to see his big hands on the u/s. Heartrate 125, he was resting so it was lower. B/p fine and I am measuring at 34 weeks, smaller than last week, he didn't check me but said the 28th is my last visit and he'll have a definate date for induction after that. So until then I wait. Hoping for something.

The baby and I have the worst head colds on earth. I think I have the flu, I was all achy and sore yesterday and had chills along with not being able to breathe through my nose! BLAH! A woke up through the night 3x sobbing with her cold/flu. Poor girl, she was excellant today as I had to wait to see my Dr. and file for maternity leave. Not much else to say, going to go to bed soon.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We just got over really awful colds here! Taylor still has some problems sleeping... it stinks! Can't believe lbb is coming so quickly!

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Ah I hope your feeling better quick, before that little one of yours arrives. Hope A is feeling better soon also so you don't have a sick little one when the new one arrives!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home