My family of 5

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I was tagged by Beccy to do the 7 weird/random facts about me meme.

1. I'm a major packrat, I hate to throw anything out.

2. When attending school I much preferred anything to do with sciences/math related rather than English based. I have an extremely hard time writing.

3. That's why my posts are so jumbled and random. I am not very creative.

4. I do however like to tolepaint. It's pretty easy, trace and paint. :)

5. I am shy, I don't like meeting new people, although I encounter it daily.

6. I am 5 feet tall. Not sure if I've ever mentioned that before on here.

7. Finally, I have a love/hate relationship with work. I enjoy working to some degree, but would rather sleep in and be lazy around the house. But generally, I would rather be a working mom than a stay at home mom. The optimal setup would be that hubby would stay home with the children to raise them rather than me.

I tag anyone who wants to do this one.

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

5 feet tall, are you serious? I don't usually think about how tall my bloggers are, but for some reason I had you pegged as around my height (5'9"). Now we know why that baby is poking out so far :).

 
At 1:13 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I too thought you were taller. Number 7 sort of surprised me. I always thought that you hated work! My perfect scenario would be an 18 year mat leave...paid to stay home!

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger alissa said...

For some reason I also thought you were taller... but not by much. Weird, I never thought about it at all till you mentioned it, and now that you have I suppose I would have given you 5'5"!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home