My family of 5

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I had my 37 week appt today with my OB. All looks fine again with baby. Still head down, gained another 3 lbs putting me up to holy hell 45lbs! Yep, no doubt about it this kid is definately a boy. I gained 80lbs with my other boy! I see him every week now so the time should go pretty quick now. I had lots of lovely BH's today, which drive me nuts, it's a tease. If it's not going to lead to something soon, leave me alone is my theory.

We also picked out our flooring and cupboards for the new house, oooh I love the cupboards, they are dark in color and the flooring is cherry colored laminate. (for now, when the kids are older I'll get hardwood) We picked the ceramic flooring for the bathrooms and kitchen area. The kitchen is a earthy tone with a green combined, so we got a sample of the flooring to take to match up the counter with it. I can't wait to see it all come together.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

45lbs! Luckily you are tiny to start with. If that was me, we'd have some big problems.

I can't wait to see pictures of your house in progress.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ONLY 45? You rock!

And, totally agree on laminate with kids. We're about to rip out the hardwoods the people before us installed in the kitchen. Seriously? Stuff that can't handle spills or water? SHOULD NOT BE IN THE KITCHEN!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home