My family of 5

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hey this is my 300th post!

As you can see, nothing has happened, which i basically assumed anyway, not that I would want him to come this soon either, another 2-3 weeks would be perfect, but 5 weeks, come on baby, you don't have to hang on that long... Whatever he's eventually gotta come~ lol. I was pretty much up half the night with the pains, every 20-30 minutes, some woke me, and I assume they ended. I've been getting them again today, but sporadically with no pattern, I just know there was no way in hell I would have been able to work today. I did call off last night around 10pm and finally gave my notice that I'm done for this year at work :)

I made it to 36 weeks hauling ass around all the while hauling my own fat ass around! Much better than last pregnancy when I went off sick at 28 weeks. I still feel fine, I would have stayed another week if they were only 8 hr shifts, the 12 hrs nearly killed me yesterday. Anyway, that's that, I'll file for maternity leave in another 2 weeks, I still have sick time to use up from the hospital first.

I have another OB appointment on Wed. Hubby and I are going to go "shopping" for the windows in our new house and doors. Maybe we'll check out the cupboards and flooring just for ideas too, since once the house gets started it doesn't take too long to go up.

Well not much else to write about, been eating Halloween junk all day, damn you halloween!

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay. You're home. Now you'll be around more, right? Before the baby shows at least?

 
At 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting *SO* excited for you! Another baby is coming! (not that you didn't already know that for the last 36 weeks or so) but now that you can stay home and 'relax' (ha ha with 4 other kids who am I trying to kid) well I hope you get a chanc e to relax, anyway. Me personally, I'm looking forward to my 4 days in hospital (to recover from my planned c-section) in April 08 to enjoy channel surfing without having to deal with the hubby wanting to watch sport, and just generally getting some down time to enjoy new baby. Dang I really am excited for you though, there's a new person on it's way to meet you, are you as excited as you were the first few times?

 
At 4:01 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

You did good to get so far in your pregnancy with 12 hour shifts especially when I'm sure you spend a lot of that time on your feet. I worked when I was pregnant with Madison till 36 weeks but I was only doing 4 hour shifts and that was bad enough! Hope your able to get things you need to get done before he comes!

 
At 6:47 AM , Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

I get so excited seing you have posted , so happy your getting to meet you baby soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home