My family of 5

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Went to my OB yesterday, didn't gain any weight this time. Baby is measuring perfectly and I got a picture from my u/s. I'll scan it later and post it, it's of his face. He looks a lot like my son from what we could see, hell he could look completely different when he's born. LOL. Next appt is in 2 weeks.

On the new house we are waiting for the mortgage to be approved, we will know by Monday, shit this might happen! We were pre=approved and they say everything looks great but until it's finalized I just won't count on it.

Anyway that's my update, just getting ready to go to work again tomorrow!~

4 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yay. he's going to be here before you know it!

 
At 1:43 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Measuring perfectly and only have to wait till next month. I'm excited to see new baby pics!

 
At 7:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! Happy news all round. Hope your day at work is great.
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger alissa said...

Looking forward to seeing the new facial pics!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home