My family of 5

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Wow, can't believe it's October already! I can finally say (according to one date my OB gave me) that I'm due next month! lol, although it's the end of the month.

My visit went fine, I gained 1lb and my pressure is fine. Measuring dead on for weeks and the baby is now head down. I then had my GI appointment, I have no idea what that man said to me, I had E and A there with me so he never said anything about a follow-up appt and mumbled something about my family Dr. I dont really care for him anyway, i was hoping to see someone new later on.

Then I had to take my son to see his pediatrician. He went over the results of his testing and told me that he needs more 1:1 time with phonics, etc. Yesterday I finally got the written results of his test, so I have to take that to the school and figure out what approach they are going to use.

Took my kids to get their eyes tested today, my oldest needs glasses to see the board in school but won't have to use them all the time. The other 2 children were fine.

Still working fulltime. I gave my letter to my unit manager yesterday as to when I will be going off, I told her mid-nov but hell that'll be 38weeks, I'm sure I can get by with the first week of Nov finished. We'll see. Anyway, must go now and lay down, I never got home from work until about 12am and then was up with A, she's sick yet again and woke up with a lovely little heat rash. There really isn't a dull moment for us in this house!

9 Comments:

At 8:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've been wondering about you. Glad to hear things are progressing. I am thinking you will be around more once the baby comes & you're on mat leave, huh?

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

I'm thinking i will be able to blog more once I'm off, work exhausts me once I get home all I want to do is sleep~

 
At 1:06 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Don't do to much though working full time and late nights like that are hard on you. Don't forget to take it easy okay...

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Well I am glad you finally got those test results back for your son... and I hope everything else works out well for ya too!

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

You sound busy! I can't believe you're already due next month. Yea for putting in for time off! :)

 
At 1:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet your getting excited. You must be exhausted though. Glad to hear all is going really well. This month will fly by.
Hope all is well with the kids and that you do get enough rest.
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 2:28 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Yoo're going until 38 weeks? And you work 12 hour shifts? I really admire you. I left with Sophie at just under 7 months. Of course, I regretted it when she was 9 months old and I was returning to work.

 
At 4:20 AM , Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

Gosh i really admire working till 38 weeks, think i lasted to about 30 first time around

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

It's crazy ~ seems like you were just newly pregnant not too long ago! Wow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home