My family of 5

Sunday, August 26, 2007

26 weeks

I'm almost to my 3rd trimester~ Time surely is flying by. When I started this blog with A i was about 28 weeks along. That's when I went off work last time because I was so sick with my crohn's. This time I'm doing quite well, still on a low dose of prednisone but the 10mg seems to be enough to make me feel fine.

Lately I have been having the worst backaches in the world, I guess from standing for such long hours at work, with my back all arched :( My legs have been swelling like crazy too. I have gained almost 33lbs so far. :O I'm exhausted, but love every minute of it, when I wake for one of my 4times to pee through the night missions, the baby wakes and gives me a kick.

I have the worst cravings on earth, all I want is KFC popcorn chicken and sweet & sour dipping sauce. I absolutely hate that place normally, but that's all I want now, it's all that I have not to go there and give in! lol I also could eat fruit & nut bars all the time too! Why couldn't I just crave broccoli and carrots, something good for me???

3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM , Blogger Mrs G said...

Hi! Sorry to hear about your back pain. You are not alone though, I'll see your 'back pain', and raise you 'hip pain'.

BTW, your kids are adorable in the photos below!

 
At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot BELIEVE that you're in your THIRD trimester already. Where has the time gone??? Seriously ~ didn't you just announce your pregnancy? Wow. KFC ... sounds DELICIOUS! :)

 
At 6:08 AM , Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

Happy 26 weeks, hope you back pain imporves

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home