My family of 5

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I guess I am experiencing a blogging slump. I have no desire to post anymore. I'm not sure what this is all about. Have I finally gotten bored of blogging? I found a new site where I "chat" with other expectant moms. I guess I just get lonely (I know how the hell with all the kids and hubby) but hubby doesn't really want to talk about anything regarding pregnancy, so I guess it's just me at home with no one to talk about my pregnancy woes.

Work has been consuming my life also. The 12 hr shifts, leave me exhausted, mentally and physically. I only get home long enough to pretty much sleep. I dont' want to be a whiner but that's what I find myself doing more and more, I'm thinking my lack of readers is due to this too!

Well since I started this while pregnant with Ava I'm going to finish this blog with this baby. So next appointment is Aug. 22 for a checkup. My next u/s is the 20th of Aug for growth and to check on the band. Other than that baby is active, I'm on 15mg of prednisone and that's about it here.

12 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Dont stop blogging please! I love reading about your life, even if you wont divulge you kids names :)

 
At 3:18 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

What? You're going to stop blogging after the baby? Nooooo.
I would really miss you.

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger alissa said...

No no no! You can't quit after the new little guy is born!

That's when it's gonna get really good!!! FIVE KIDS!

Seriously... I need to know what your life is like. Cuz my God... I've only got two and no job and I'm falling apart at the seams.

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry you are feeling down... I haven't stopped reading... I just started using Google reader (thank my hubby) anyway, I put all the blogs I subscribe to on it, and I read them as new posts are made... rather than checking each one to find that there are no new posts... its convienent, something I take advantage of with two mobile babies! The problem is, that I still have to go to each site if I want to comment. So the lazy me takes over... sorry!

I hope you continue to write. I will try to comment more :(

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Did I mention that I can't believe you are 24 weeks already!!! Seems like time is flying!

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I hope you don't give up your blog. :(

I'm sorry you've been feeling a bit down, I don't know how you keep up 12 hour work days while pregnant & with four kids!

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Liz said...

don't give up your blog~

i would miss you, too!

 
At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey duedate buddy... well not really cause I'm only 5 weeks, but that's how you found my blog, lol... anyway you can't stop blogging! Well, I suppose you can.... ;)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by mine. :)

 
At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO, no, no! Don't you dare! Well, I really hope you don't give up on your blog. Maybe you just need to say "hey, I'm taking a break till after the baby is born." That way you don't have the nagging feeling like you need to blog and you get a break to feel refreshed and plenty to talk about when you get back. We'd be so sad if you left blogworld =( Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

girl i can't figure out how you are working 12 hours shifts and then coming home to kids... and pregnant... your my hero lol...

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger Becca said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I've actually followed your blog for a while, but never commented. I'm an awful commenter sometimes. Congrats on baby #5! You seem so grounded and relaxed it amazes me. I've enjoyed your blogging, and would love to keep reading, but I also understand the demands with the kiddos :-)

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I'll be sad when you quit, your blog was the first one I started reading! I thought it was neat how our girls are so close in age. I understand not having time, and the whole blogging thing getting old...but if you do quit, we'll all miss you horribly!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home