My family of 5

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I went for my big u/s yesterday. It took about an hour for the tech to do it, I was quite surprised because none of my previous u/s for any of my other babies ever took that long. She warned me before hand that it would take that long though, so no extra worrying. I had to get up to pee 3 times during the u/s I could barely hold it! lol. The baby didn't coopearte much for face pictures, he would have his hands up over his face the whole time, crossed it was very cute. She also said she's about 85% sure it's a boy, but that still leaves room for error! LOL. So I'm not counting on it until D-day. But I have my own suspicians that it is going to be a boy anyway, this pregnancy reminds me of my son's. So I'll go with "maternal instinct". Next appointment is on July 4th, so I'll get another good look at the baby.



I'm sorry that my blog is boring as S*it, I just have nothing to write about, the pregnancy is all consuming and that's pretty much the focus, that and my other kids. I don't have a ton of time either with work and kids. My oldest is going to camp this summer she's super excited about that. Oh and we finally got a decent quote back on our house, one that I would jump at in an instant, of course he can't start it until I'm due! LOL. Oh well that's luck for me eh?






Profile picture, head on the left, you can see the nose and mouth.













This is his hand.

15 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

he/she is so beautiful!! I LOVE ultrasound pictures!! I remember the pain of holding the pee during Lani's! *ugh*

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Great pics. The only thing is can you email me what you decide for his name? I hate not knowing.

 
At 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! We went for mine on Monday, but we are not finding out the gender. I had to get up once to pee, and two times to massage my right side, I was in so much pain!!! (Probably a compressed nerve, or ligament stretching, according to my midwife).
IPS came back negative...woo hoo!!! I just found out this morning.

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Amy Anderson said...

Great pics!!

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

ahhhh so cute!

 
At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They got a couple of really good shots. I love how you can see every little finger. Glad everything is going well!

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Merr said...

Love those ultrasound pics!
How exciting to have another boy!

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

love the ultra sound pics! I bet he's a boy. I always go with mother instincts I did with mine and was never wrong. I bet your son is happy!

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Sara said...

what great pictures!! Any ideas on names for him/her??

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger Suni said...

how precious!!! came over from baby-gaga

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Oh yay! I love u/S pictures!! Congrats on a maybe boy.

 
At 8:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...boring? MY ASS!!! I just love it. Talk about your pregnancy all you want - that's what I'm tuning in for! (well mostly). I have never ready anything on your blog that I've found boring...ever! I mean - with all the kids you have, your life is a regular riot :) Oh - and btw, my hubby turns to me last night, in the middle of watching "Heroes" and says, "I think we should start trying for another one." Totally out of the blue. This will be number 2 for us if it all works out. So...I'm probably going off the pill in the next month - so fingers crossed for me.

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger Claudia said...

Yay! Another boy! He looks like a cutie already.

 
At 12:38 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Wow really good pics!! What a little cutie! Hailey and your youngest are the same age, so I kept up with your pregnancy with her...it's so exciting to be able to see you go through this again and read your updates and whatnot. I don't find your blog boring at all! I rarely have time to post anymore either, between work and life...and I feel like people get really tired of hearing about Hailey...but oh well, that's my life :o) As the others said I would go with maternal instincts as well, esp. if the u/s tech said it is probably a boy...I know w/ Hailey I had a dream that she was a girl and from then on I just knew it, and sure enough she was!

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

Cute pictures, and im glad the baby is healthy.
I don't find your blog boring, i started reading around the time you annonced your pregnancy and love following your journey. We are waiting till at least next year to ttc again and i follow other peoples pregnacies to get me fix :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home