My family of 5

Saturday, June 02, 2007

This weekend we are having a big ol' BBQ for my father in law, he's moving away to work, so we're going to have a little party before he leaves. I'm making 2 types of pasta salads to have, one with feta cheese and grape tomatoes (blah, I hate feta cheese, hubby wants this one) and the other kind is a sweet tasting kind of cold pasta salad with macaroni and tomatoes and cucumber. Yum. We're also have a pig out of lobster. Yum!

I have reached 14 weeks tomorrow! Yippee, so every damn site on early officially says that is the 2nd trimester. LOL. My baby is the size of the average fist, at this point. Grow baby grow!
I actually seriously think I have felt the odd flutter now. I know I know, it's more than likely gas, but this is my 5th, I think it might be baby.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Yay for making it to the second trimester! Have fun at your BBQ!!

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

lobster sounds yummy!
I was pretty sure I was feeling the baby on my 4th I think it could easily be baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home