My family of 5

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I was tagged by Canape for this meme thingy with 10 things you don't know about me. I pretty much have said it all before but I'll give it a hook now.

1. I am ridiculously nervous of new things, especially meeting people. Crazy, I know, I'm a nurse, I meet new people CONSTANTLY, but it still makes me nervous, not to the point I can't function, but enough to give me that "butterfly" feeling.

2. I absolutely HATE leaving messages on machines. That too makes me uncomfortable, I'm getting better however since I have to tape morning report at work on a tape recorder, I cannot go anywhere near where the new staff are listening to hear myself, I cringe.

3. I am quite impatient. At pretty much everything, I hate waiting. I'm surprised I waited as long as I did to test for this pregnancy.

4. I worry A lot!! I know it doesn't change anything, but I do worry about many things I cannot change.

5. When I shower, I turn the handle RELIGIOUSLY 3 times to the left before I will leave the desired temperature.

6. I had braces when I was in grade 6 until I was in grade 9, I also had glasses, big disgusting red ones. I finally got contacts when I was in grade 9.

7. I bite my nails and my fingers, and I actually enjoy to do this, yuck, I know but I can't help it!

8. I don't really have many friends now, we all drifted apart after my wedding and subsequent children.

9. I have always wanted to be an accountant, the last thing I ever in my life thought I'd be is a nurse!

10. Psychotic people scare the shit out of me, for example last night, this patient was quite combative, striking out and whatnot and all I wanted to do was run! We did get him settled with a good old shot of haldol but hell I was terrified.

I tag whoever wants to do this!~

I'm going to post a new belly pic soon, you will be SHOCKED!~

8 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Thanks for playing! I didn't know any of those things about you.

Can't wait for the belly shot!

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

We seem alot alike I agree with 1,2,3,4,7 and 10 of course!

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Merr said...

Well I'll be looking for the belly shot!

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Hey Sarah, you still owe me those interview questions that you said you would do. hahahah did you forget??

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

I love these things to learn more from others! I also found myself identified in several things...LOL!

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

cant wait to see the belly shot..

I can relate to a few things on your list!

 
At 11:55 PM , Blogger Andria said...

I am completely with you about the answering machines... It always surprises me when I hear my voice- I thought I sounded better than that!

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Oooh looking forward to the belly shot!
Ha ha! I was also against answering machines because I didn't like the sound of my voice. I still don't like the sound of my voice, but that's just too bad for the person getting their messages. As if you didn't have anough on your plate, I tagged you too a couple of posts ago!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home