My family of 5

Wednesday, May 16, 2007



Another pic to add to my collection. Baby is looking at us in this pic. All looks great, Dr. is happy and will see me again in 4 weeks. I have gained, ok, I will tell you, 11 lbs in 4 weeks GASP~ I know, i near died, my explanation is the steriods, it does it all the time, LOLOLOL. I'm going to have to try and get this under control before it is out of control. I weigh 120lbs right now.

The appointment with the mortgage dude went great, we are pre-approved for our mortgage that we will need, even with the horrific student loans. I am so hyped, I can't wait to see it all come together, my oldest is super excited too.

We met with a few contractors to get quotes on the house building, etc. so we should hear by next week. Then bring that back to the mortgage dude and away we get started with all legal jumbo and whatnot!~

Hubby the ass fell over on his ankle yesterday and his foot is TERRIBLY bruised, right now the xray showed no break but we shall see. He's off work for the next week, I'm just praying it is ok by next week for him to go back. Anyway, that's it for now, gotta start supper.

11 Comments:

At 12:34 AM , Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

You are full of good news! Minus the ankle thing of course.

Love those baby pictures.

And 120? Ahem. . . I haven't seen 120 in many a year. Tell it I said Hi.

 
At 12:53 AM , Blogger Mrs G said...

How exciting is all of this! I am beside myself with excitment and I bet you are too.

I am just addicted to the scans right now - I want one everyday!

 
At 1:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

120. What is that?? LOL
*sigh*

Congrats on all of the awesome things happening for you !!!

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

I agree you are full of good news today that is great about the mortgage!

 
At 3:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh....

Glad to hear it's all starting to work out with the mortgage and all.

Ouch about hubbies ankle...

Have a good day and stay happy.

Hugs, Lesley

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

Wow!! another picture of your baby!!! and just around 12 weeks!! I think it's definitively time to start enjoying!!!
About your weight gain, I understand you so well, I had that huge gain between weeks 15 and 19...and again until around 24 weeks, horrible!!! But well, hang on!!! anyway you're pretty thin so I shouldn't be so worried!!
And such good news about your house!! congratulations...!!!

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Glad to hear that everything is working out so well for you and your family:) I love the US pictures! Thanks for sharing those! It is going to be so awesome to watch this little one grow!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

120 pounds???? and you gained 11? Wow...I don't think I've weighed that since I was, well, 11.

I'm happy to see the baby's doing well and the house is coming along.

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

I haven't weighed 120 since 9th grade! :-)

I love ultrasounds!

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

love the new US pictures... so does this mean you will be moving away from the crazy SIL? hehehehe!

 
At 12:50 AM , Blogger Anth said...

May I also weigh 120 lbs when preggers the next time. After gaining 11 lbs.

Yeah for healthy happy baby!!!

And mortgage pre-approval!! Woo-hoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home