My family of 5

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I finally went to the hospital for my initial prenatal bloodwork, since my next Dr appointment is next Wednesday, that's plenty of time for the results to be in. So that's one thing overwith. Still no apopintment for the u/s. My guess is he'll schedule one in a hurry next week, when he calls it's usually within days. So that's it on the baby front. I actually think I feel the odd twinge, so I'm thinking I may be 2 weeks further along than thought. I really hope, but hell I don't know for sure, most likely it's gas. LOL.

Now big news here, we've got our house plans and are going for a mortgage this week to see about building. Hubby went today (we had to renew our current mortgage) and the lady told us we should have no problem blah blah, so we're going to call with our info to see what we can get pre-approved for, I'm super excited, scared and everything. Maybe a new house and baby for Christmas this year :)

6 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I am so happy for your family - so many great things to come!

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

I'm really very relieved that you managed to do that u/s, I think it's great for your own mental sanity!! I understand you so well, those waitings for the u/s are really loong after you've had a m/c!!
So I'm glad everything's so great, you're just around the corner of the 2ยบ trimester, and of course your baby is great!!
and about your house, very exciting!!!

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

I am so happy for you :) Things seem to be going really well!!

 
At 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, already a little pooch!

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Aww so cute!!

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger Becci said...

wow!! that's pretty big for 11 weeks:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home