My family of 5

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Things on my to do list:

1.Take A to get her 1 yr needles. I am totally not looking forward to this. Hopefully she won't be too upset, I'm not worried about the actual needle, it's the after effect that clings for days.

2.I have to get a date for my u/s. This not knowing when I'm due is going to drive me silly. I really think though it's near the end of November putting me at 8 1/2 weeks. Only 3 1/2 more weeks for the 2nd trimester to start.

3.Buy some groceries. I have to start making a decent meal around here. I have no desire to do anything, it's really ridiculous. I'm super exhausted and need to get my butt in gear and get some much needed things done, such as make suppers, and put away laundry.

4. Stop the damn whining. There, I've said it, I'm a constant whiner and no one wants to read about it, and I certainly don't want to read back in my journal and see "whine whine, bitch and complain".

So that sums it up on my to do things. Oh my oldest is 11 on Friday. We already had a cake and a little party for her, but I'm sure I'll get another cake so we can celebrate at home together.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

I hope you feel better soon, I've had those whining-phases, so I hope for you it passes soon enough!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home