My family of 5

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter/Birthday/whatever!













It was literally next to impossible to get a picture of her smiling. She was very overwhelmed with all the people that had shown up to her party. Well it wasn't that much about 13 (all family) but too many people in one area at once.




Of course the cake, not hard to tell A's name here ;)















The first bite, should I or shouldn't I?
She hesitated a bit on it, didn't know if she should go all the way crazy with the cake.....












But she loosened up and went wild! ahahhaa, she loved it, she was trying to feed me between big hunks of chocolate cake.








14 Comments:

At 12:38 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Great pics, I dont know why I thought her name was Alyssa. Is that one of the names that you were considering?? I like ava better anyway.

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

Yah we almost called her that, but changed our minds the last minute. You would have seen it on the other board. :)

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Denise said...

See I knew that I had that in my mind for a reason lol.

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

Great pics! Glad to see that she had a great birthday!

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Happy Birthday, Ava! Those are some priceless pictures.

How are you feeling these days???

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

She's so beautiful, just like all of you kids. Happy Birthday!!

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

I love the first birthday pics. I love her name by the way.

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Merr said...

Cute pics, she's looking like a toddler now!

 
At 1:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that she is 1 already. She is so cute! Happy Birthday A!!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger David said...

First birthday cake-eating pics are priceless!

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Denise said...

what happened to your pregnancy ticker?

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Amy Anderson said...

She is just insanely adorable.

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

She's so big. I don't really like to see all these blogger baby birthdays...it just means Sophie's is getting closer. And there's no number 5 for me!

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

She's so cute! Sorry I'm late on the birthday wishes but I didn't want to go without saying it. So, happy birthday, Ava!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home