My family of 5

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I may have spoke too soon.... (TMI)

.... on my last post. What had happened was a slight amount of spotting. Now I'm late.

One day.

I'm not going to test today. I swear to this though, anytime that I'm late, I'm preggie. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks, maybe wanting it bad enough I could be late. Blah.

Symptom-wise I'm analyzing everything.

Boobs=sore to touch
peeing-enough, but of course it's more often right before I start too.
cramps=a lot, on both sides of my abdomen, reminds me of why I took a preg test with A.

Well this is one that makes me wonder. I was starting an IV yesterday and the lady was bleeding quite a bit from her old IV site and I was getting weak, I had to sit. Normally that doesn't gross me out. And one of the Dr.s wanted me to assist with a knee aspiration and the needle was massive he was putting in the knee, I almost barfed. So I am curious there about those things.

If I don't get a period by Tuesday I'll test. Then I'll be really late.

PS. Shannon, rub A535 is a medicated type of cream you can rub on sore joints, it gets EXTREMELY HOT and then goes to a COLD type of feeling. It burns like hell from my experience.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exciting! I spotted the day my period was due and then discovered I was pregnant a few days later with Ainsley. :-)

Will anxiously await your results!

 
At 10:59 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

ohhh down here it is called IcyHot... thank you for clearing that up lol... and oh yeah OMG that would have to hurt where that woman put it...

Praying for ya on that whole other front =)

 
At 12:47 AM , Blogger Merr said...

Can't wait to hear what you find out.
That is funny about that cream. The poor lady! I have used that stuff too, and I can't stand it!
Good luck in the next day or so.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger liz said...

Oh my goodness with the A535...yowch!

I'll certainly be tuning in to see what results in the next few days.

 
At 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by. Lordy, you are a brave woman. Possibly having a fifth?! Whoa! Hope it turns out how you want. BTW, the first 4 are adorable!

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I can't wait for you to test! Let us know ASAP! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home