My family of 5

Friday, March 23, 2007

Well the results are in:

His biopsy was normal. So no diet for him. I'm relieved, but in the same sense I was grasping at straws here hoping this was the reason for his learning difficulties. Anyway, we'll survive.

On the TTC front, one more day to go until I can test. I'm due to start tomorrow, although I think it'll come today. The cramps are kicking in high gear today and the lovely bitchiness is prominent today. Geez, why is it that it happens so easily when you don't expect it and then when you try, it seems to take forever??

4 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Oh I'm glad to see that there will be no dietary changes (that's got to be difficult).

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Merr said...

That is good, but sorry no explanation for his behavior. Anyway good luck with no period.

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Keeping fingers crossed that aunt flo will keep herself the hell away.

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Glad to hear his biopsy was normal. I know how you feel though I just wish sometimes they could find something with my McKenzie just so we could figure out how to make her more comfortable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home