My family of 5

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I did it!

I switched to the new blogger. It was too damn hard to avoid it, I was trying to log on for a new post and the damn thing kept telling me to switch, so I gave in!

Lets see, the trip was fun. We went to NB and visited my grandmother, whom I haven't seen in over a year. It was great for her to see the children too. Last time she saw them my 3rd child was 2 months old, she's now 5 1/2 yrs. So she enjoyed the company.

We did some serious shopping, spending money I don't have, but hell we won't be going again for another year so that is my justification.

I tried to post pictures but my damn computer won't recognize the usb port for the camera. Do any of you know how to fix that? Cause I don't. :(

I had a great Valentine's day. Hubby got me chocolates, mussels and strawberries with whip cream. We had a few drinks, played some cards and romantically I fell asleep! Those 2 night shifts I did took the life out of me, I'm still trying to recover.

Anyway, must go, Grey's is coming on.

*Edited*
HOLY CRAP DID YOU SEE THIS EPISODE????

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

Yes!! Still thinking about it. Next Thurs can't come soon enough!

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

They can't kill her off, can they??? I mean it's GREY'S Anatomy. Right?

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger Heather Noel said...

Yes! OHMYGOD!! What are they thinking? We need to hit fast forward on the "real" life remote so we can see the next episode already.

 
At 4:06 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I said in my blog pretty much what Canape said. It was a great episode.

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Erin said...

ACK I shouldn't have read your comments! I didn't get to watch it, I had to tape it...had to feed Miss Hailey and give her a bath...ok now I have to watch it tonight!! They aren't killing Meredith off are they??? I wanna know what the heck happened...

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Becci said...

Yes!!!!!! I can't stand it!

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Great episode! I tried to look up spoilers to see what happens to Meredith but couldn't find anything definite. Aaahh!!

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Merr said...

OMG I saw it and I hate when they leave us hanging. It was so sad. She can't die though, it is GREY'S ANATOMY.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home