My family of 5

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ok, update as requested, :P

So I have a few new things to write about.

I'm in a flare up of my crohn's, currently on 50mg of prednisone. Can you say nutjob??
So I'm super cranky and hyper. Great combo eh?

Still waiting on the biopsy to see if my son has celiac. In other news, his teachers believe he had ADD. So now on to testing and so forth. The worst part, my 5 yr old is displaying similar things. But I do know it's too early to diagnose at her age. I hope that things will change.

The baby now has 5 teeth, and running all around. She's 11 mos old and in 4 weeks she'll be a yr.


It's my mom's bday so I'm going in for cake and a celebration. Hope all are doing well. I'll update soon.

7 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Liam was diagnosed with ADD at 6, but we knew he had it (along with his dyslexia) by the time he was 4. The only surprise was the dysgraphia. Do they just want to wait until she is in Grade 1?

Sorry to hear about the flare up. It doesn't sound very pretty!

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Wow that's neat that the baby's walking!! H isn't walking yet. Sorry about your flare up, that really sucks. I've got IBS, a little different, but I kind of know how you feel.

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Sorry about the flare up. Cant believe that the baby is almost a year already. Btw, cute pics of the kids.

 
At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that along with celiac disease, gluten can cause behaviour issues in kids...See the book "Dangerous Grains" for more info.

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

I hope you get good news for your son and that your Crohn's gets better.

Olivia isn't yet walking, but she's got 8 teeth!

 
At 4:22 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

Sorry to hear about the flare up :( I hope you get good news about your son!

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I hope you feel better soon... and i just saw a whole thing about celiac on the view... wow... if has it I hope things go easy for ya...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home