My family of 5

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Few new things to write about

Well the baby now has 8 teeth, they are just coming in one after the other. She's also running, yes, running through the house from one end to the other. She's is so full of energy it's too funny. She makes this face where she squishes up her nose and closes the eyes while smiling. I'll have to take a pic.

The boy, still no word on whether he's definately got celiac or not. He's positive with the bloodwork, now we need to know regarding the biopsy. It's been over 3 weeks so the results should be in tomorrow.

Me, feeling like crap. Went to the Dr. because I feel horrible, got a slip for some bloodwork. My pulse has also been really rapid, running 120-130 bpm at most times. Maybe my thyroid is out of whack or could be something else, we'll see.

Work=crazy. Yes, the unit is nutty. I have had 2 patients die in the last 2 days. I assume #3 will be tomorrow. That old saying things happen in 3's isn't too far off. We do have another patient in poor condition.

Anyone else find Grey's Anatomy getting a little out of control? I used to really enjoy the story line about the patients and residents, but I find it's more like ER now with all the extra drama, I even found the acting on the last episode cheesy. Is it just me or what? And seriously after what Meredith went through realistically she'd probably still be hospitalized

Anyway, must go make supper, kids are back to school tomorrow after being off for March break. How on earth are those kids going to get used to waking up early after being off for a week, lol.

11 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I agree. Boo hiss on Grey's last week. I even dreamed about George and Izzy - I screamed at them for being so stupid. Because I have no life of my own I guess . . .

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Hated Greys last week,I cant stand George and Cali!! My kids dont have break untill next month.

 
At 12:47 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I don't watch Grey's, but....

about the Celiac...when they thought my husband might have it he also had bloodwork that indicated he probably had it. So, he went on that oh-so-hard-to-abide-by diet for weeks, and then when he finally had his biopsy, they determined he didn't have it. It was bittersweet b/c we really wanted to know what was wrong with him, but we were so glad it didn't end up being that.

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger alissa said...

I don't watch Grey's, but if ever you want to discuss Desperate Housewives...

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Erin said...

WOW I am jealous!! H still only has 2 teeth, and not walking yet, just cruising...

I'm with ya on Grey's, don't know what they're trying to do???

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I think Grey's jumped the shark with the whole Meredith dying & coming back thing. And yeah--she sure did bounce back rather quickly. I don't even know what to say about George & Izzy.

I still don't know how you do it with 4 kids. You must be exhausted!

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I watched Greys once and thought that it was crap and haven't watched it since then... lol... but I hope you get word soon on what is up with you and your son... I hate the wait... it just sucks... I hope ya have a great week!!!

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Merr said...

Thanks for the update! Your life sounds crazy since you have been back to work!

 
At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only would she be hospitalized, she would probably still in intubated in ICU!!! I can't believe they extubated her after she took one breath!

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Becci said...

Of course she would be still in the hospital. I thought it was kinda cheesy too.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

I have some questions about your son's celiac and why you decided to test for it. My mom seems to think that Chris has some of the symptoms. If you don't mind sharing some information about it can you please email me?
mountainflowr AT hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home