My family of 5

Friday, March 23, 2007

2 posts in one day, I think that's a record for me .

Just snuggling here with my baby, the way we used to back when she'd sit for longer than 5 minutes in my lap. No need to test now, my period showed up, just on time, a day early and everything.

So I saw Grey's last night, not sure what I am thinking of it at this point. It's just not as good as it was. I miss the way it was.

I watch America's Next Top Model last night too, I love that show. Hubby thinks it's horrible but I'm totally addicted to it and must see who gets kicked off from week to week. I think this Renee one is a little nutty. Her pics are nice but she's just a little too competitive, well that's what is portrayed of her anyway.

I had a few days off from work, and I so don't want to go back there on Monday. It's nice to actually enjoy a day off with the kids, without walking around in zombie mode. Speaking of work, must post something that had happened when I was working at the nursing home. Naturally, most of the residents have some kind of dementia/confusion, some need of being there. There are some that live there that are with it and quite independent, but most are early dementia or full blown. Anyway, this one lady is obsessed with creams of any kind, always using it and whatnot. She's mostly with it at times and has her own stash of hand lotions and whatever in her dresser. Well, one day she used her rub A535 as a vaginal cream. I shit you not. Needless to say, she's not allowed to have any type of medicated cream at her bedside anymore! Damn that had to hurt, I thought it was burning my back of the day hubby put some on my back, nevermind down there!~ Just another lovely day at work :P

4 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I think Izzy is going to end up pregnant and the whole thing is going down the path of ER. But I seriously hope not. Seriously.

Sorry about the period. I'm now officially late, but with negative tests and pms signs. I don't know what to think.

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

I missed a few episodes and I watched what I had on tape and it was meridith in the hospital dead?? I missed what happened at the ferry.. awww well.

Ouch @ the cream!! that would hurt.

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

I'm not sure what to think of Grey's either. It's just missing something. I am looking forward to Addison's spinoff though! Can't wait for it actually!

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

what is A535?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home