My family of 5

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ok, so I didn't test yet. I know, I know, I said I would already but I haven't.

Still late. I'm thinking that i am, but anyway, I will have to confirm with a test.

I'm still getting nauseated at like 5am in the morning. It was so bad the other night I was gagging. If I'm not preggie, I must have a flu!

I will test tomorrow I think, I have just been so freakin' busy at work I hadn't had a chance.

Anyway, must go watch America's Next Top Model, cause I'm addicted!

5 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Blogger Denise said...

What in the blazin hell!! We are waiting you know!! Aren't you dying to know??

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

argh girl you are killing me... test already!! and hugs!

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

It's okay by me. It's not like I'm checking my Bloglines every 5 minutes or anything.

Oh wait. YES, I totally am.

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger alissa said...

Okay, I don't get it... If I'm dying to know, how can you be so patient???!!!

TEST TEST TEST would ya...
puh-leeze...??!!

P.S. Love the new layout! Gotta ask - why do some of your blog roll links have ** next to them?

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Merr said...

Dang girl, you are definately preggo! I wish I was as patient as you to test.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home