My family of 5

Monday, March 26, 2007

Well....

I'm still late.

Nauseated with no desire to eat anyone??? Ugh, the sight of food sickens me. I'm thinking this could be a sign. My pulse is retardedly high, like 140bpm, almost went for an EKG today at work, yah that would have been cute. Now that I analyze this, (cause I'm a chronic analyzer, LOL) I was describing all symptoms of a possible preg to my Dr. I'm SUPERRRRRRRR tired, I thought I'd fall asleep today at work.

But, I don't have to pee much, no more than usual, my boobs aren't anymore sore than usual and I'm super cranky and hateful during my pms stage.

Must test tomorrow.

I have to change the look of this blog, I'm sick of it.

7 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Blogger Paige said...

test!

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Yes, TEST!! And if it's triplets or something, can I have one??

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I can't wait for you to test!!!

 
At 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh I hope you are! Then we can be pregnant together!!

 
At 1:20 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Did you test??? I am waiting!!

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Still waiting.

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

Wow! Sure sounds like you're preggo to me. hehe :) Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home