My family of 5

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thank you all for the congrats. I'm truly still trying to process this all. Of course, I took 2 more tests and they both turned positive before the line that shows the test was complete was actually there. I'm still super tired and my boobs are sore and peeing just a tad more than usual. Of course the lovely cramping that accompanies the pregnancy also.

I'm thinking my due date would be Nov. 30 but that's a guess. I have to get this confirmed by the Dr. and I'm sure she'll order an u/s soon. I'm just so damn worried that the u/s will show nothing, or a dead baby again. How the hell do people go through this time after time? I'm just praying for now and hanging on with all my nauseated moments that this is a good sign. I'm mean I can't worry myself silly, cause that's no good for me too. Ugh, just no easy way is there.

Hubby is thrilled about it, but we've just come to an agreement that if god forbid, something should happen this time again, we aren't going to do this again. This is it for us. It's terribly sad to think this may be it, but hell I never thought we'd get to this point again. I'm really so scared.

On to happier thoughts, Julie has bestowed on me a blogger award which I am truly grateful for being thought of for this. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate it.

Umm, I really have nothing else to write about, just scared. scared and more scared. Take care all.

4 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Aww hugs. Do you have the room for another baby? Are you still planning on moving??

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

Ohhh, CONGRATULATIONS! :) I *really* hope that everything will be just fine for you guys. Wishing you the best of luck! Can't wait to follow the details of your pregnancy as time goes on. Sorry you're feeling nauseous, but that's a good sign.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger David said...

bring on the sore boobs, peeing all the time and cramping. when i miscarried i didn't have any symptoms. i think the symptoms are a good sign!

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Jen said...

OMG OMG OMG!
CONGRATS!!

eeeeeee!! I am so excited for you guys. Everything will be just fine!!

I am *almost* ready to start trying for #2. Almost. Gonna wait til Maya is at least two though, so I don't go crazy. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home