My family of 5

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tomorrow is my 1st appointment, I'm so excited to hopefully see the baby, i just pray that the u/s goes well. This time last pregnancy, I was spotting all the time, no sign of any of that this time, thank God!

Today was the first time that I had "cravings". I desparately needed mustard, ugh, I had them on crackers. How gross is that? Ahhh but tasted so good. Also, when I came home, I was ravenous. I thought I would eat my arm off. So far for this pregnancy, I am totally thinking it's a boy. Reminds me of when I was preggie with my son.

11 Comments:

At 9:52 PM , Blogger David said...

it sounds like everything will go perfectly tomorrow. i was just finishing a hot dog with mustard and relish as i read your post!

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Good luck, Cant wait to hear.

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger Merr said...

Oh I can't wait to hear how it goes! That will be great if you have another boy, eh?

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

Cravings are another great sign!
Hopefully you don't get any really gross ones...although mustard is gross in my book.

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I suppose it'd be nice to give your son a little male company around your house. I'll be looking for an update about your appointment.

 
At 2:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh I will be waiting tooo! Good Luck!

 
At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck...I'm sure everything will go just fine!

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

Good luck today! please inform us about everything!
I hope everything goes well!!! I bet it will!

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Paige said...

good luck, can't wait to hear!

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

mustard and crackers... ewwwww lol... but can't wait to hear about the US... good luck hun!

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

I hope that your appointment went well today! Can't wait to hear an update. Hey, the mustard thing reminds me of "The Terminal." LOL! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home