My family of 5

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Went to the Dr. yesterday.

All went fine, she is sending me for my confirmation of the pregnancy along with the initial prenatal bloodwork. Also booking an u/s ASAP to find out my due date, since my periods have been unusual. She made the referral to my OB I went to last time too.

So I should hear within the next few dates on all the preggie appointments. It's fun to be doing this again, I'm so glad we are going through this one more time, just praying all goes well this time.

Ok, just found out my first OB appointment is Wednesday the 18th, I'll be having an u/s then to make sure baby is ok.

5 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

It'll be exciting to know your *actual* due date! I'm glad that you're finding it lots of fun to go through the entire experience again! SO sorry that you're feeling so awful. :( Hope that everything is just fine!

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger liz said...

I'm glad that you and hubby are excited to go through this again--growing your beautiful family.
Keep us updated on your ultrasound results and your due date!

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

ohhh... I can't wait to hear more down the road about all of this!! Hope that everything goes well and Lore says hi!

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger David said...

i haven't been able to comment. i'm glad everything's going smoothly for you.

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my I am so behind!!! Congratulations on the pregnancy. I am so excited for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home