My family of 5

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Finally got a Dr. appointment for tomorrow.

Canape had asked how I was feeling, my answer:
Awful. But terribly grateful for it. Does that make sense??lol. Nauseated MANY times throughout the day, actually am giving away my secret to co=workers cause I run gagging to the lav numerous times through the day.

I'm super sensitive to smells. One lady had a pretty fruity smelling hand cream on and everytime I went near her I gagged.

Constantly hungry, but can't eat much. Ugh, the thoughts of food makes me sick right now.

My crohn's has been fairly decent so far this pregnancy so we'll see how it behaves for the remiander.

I guess this is all for now, I'm exhausted and must sleep. Will post tomorrow after my appointment.

7 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Please keep us posted. I thought for sure you would be due in Dec or Jan.

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger suzspeaks said...

I hope you feel better!!!!! Good luck at the Dr. tomorrow!

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Is it weird that I'm glad you are not feeling great? Not that really - just glad for all the symptoms :)

Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow.

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the doctor. Sorry to hear your feeling so bad, but I completely understand being happy about being sick.

Let us know.

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

hope the doc visit went well!!

 
At 12:09 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Yay for feelin' shitty!! LOL
Good luck tomorrow!!

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Paige said...

hope the appt went well, just checking in on you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home