My family of 5

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well, we finally told the family.

My mom was happy, scared about how sick I was last time with A but happy there's another baby on the way.

Dad, I'll just quote what he said to my mom, "wow, everytime C walks by her with a hardon she gets pregnant". That was too funny, nasty that dad said that, but funny. They just marvel at how fertile we are. LOL.

His Dad, YEEEEE HAAAAAH! he loves kids so I knew he wouldn't be the worry to tell.

His MOM, "What???~!!??!" "Are you serious?" "I don't know what to say"

I guess it's better than her last reaction of "i think your f&&&Ing nuts"

Next step, we're telling the kids tonight, I'll post about what they say.

8 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I can't wait to hear what the kids have to say!! Glad the family was all happy about it!

Not sure if there is anything worse than when the family act like asshats.

:o)

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger David said...

Your dad's comment is hilarious!

 
At 1:07 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Your dads comment is hilarious, I second Petunia!
Glad to hear at least most of your family is happy for you!

 
At 4:13 AM , Blogger Mrs G said...

How funny - can't wait to hear what the kids say!

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I'm so glad you had a good reception from the family. I can't wait to see what your kids had to say!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger liz said...

Ooh! can't wait to hear what the kids say.
I hope everyone is as excited for this new baby as you and Hubby are. I love that your dad was bananas about the news...that's the kind of reaction you want from EVERYONE!

 
At 11:55 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

That babystrology thingy is so cool!

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Anth said...

Lol! Your dad's hilarious! Raunchy, but hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home