My family of 5

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Denise from Cameron's Corner (on my blogroll) is doing interviews, if you are interested go to her site and she'll email you a list of 5 questions. Here are hers:

1. If money were not an issue and you had a million dollars to donate to charities, which ones would you want to donate to?
First I would donate to a sick kids charity. There's nothing that would make me happier than to see children get better. Around the eastern part of where I live is the IWK hospital and it's a great place for children kids with lukemia, burns, you name it.


2. Do you and the Mr worry about finances with five kids?
Hell yes, all the time, but I don't let it consume my life. We do have a fairy decent income but really to comfortably afford 5 children is going to be tough. But hell what did people do way back when they had hardly any income and 15 kids! We'll survive and we'll be happy as long as we have each other and our health we'll get through. I know it sounds corny doesn't it!

3. What is your favorite thing to do by yourself? Sleeping does not count?
Ok, all on my own, I love to read a good book. Without interruption. Also I love to take a hot bath on my own. I'll repeat, with no interruptions!

4. Which country would you like to visit and why?
I would love to visit Paris, France. I don't know why, I figure it would be a place that I would much prefer to go to rather than a hot beach resort. If infact hubby and I ever get away on our own, that's where we'd love to travel to.


5. Other then the Mr who is your biggest supporter?
I would say my parents. They've helped me during schooling and are helping me now when I need it most for them to care for the kids so we can both work.

Great questions Denise :)

4 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Sarah, I love your answers, Thanx for playing!!! Where will the new little person live?? I mean when he or she needs a room of their own??

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger David said...

Having your family and your health may sound corny but it's so true! If you ever get a chance to go to Paris--GO!

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

Great answers! I especially love your answer to number 2! Thats how I feel.

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Merr said...

Great answers! You guys amaze me with having 5 kids(soon). I always wanted like 8 kids, but now, not so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home